Sunday, February 10, 2008

Because behind all these lingers a desperation, a pain.

I'm back, the past week feels like a vague&pleasant dream already. The journey back was a little hysterical, but seriously who can blame us for constantly exploding into laughter at Gay Boy- when he talks, he flails his arms about like a damsel drag queen in distress. I love luxury buses, they are super comfy&entertaining to no end (:

Nat just told me something quite disturbing: og breakfast tmr, at RI canteen, so that we can all fulfill our paedophilic dreams. I'm disturbed, but... NOT OBJECTING! My crush is there after all, the konky sec2 kiddo DROOLS :DD Something even more disturbing: SHE'S BAKING FOR VDAY. There's this unease building in me now. (ok I am so going to get murdered for this haha)

jenwei says:
haha. we were up close and personal wif justin's brother today=)
OMFG. Stupid Guniang, now I'm super jealous!!!! I wanna go his house too sulks.


My heart actually felt a pang when I put down the phone. That's how much you mean to me, I'm your slave even physically. The last few days had been heaven, I don't know when I'll get to see you again but I'll hold the memories tight. Even if they hurt, even if I bleed. Cos you're my drug, my endorphine, my addiction. & no one ever promised that you'll be good for me.

I'm tired, school stress is catching up again. I shouldn't be online but I'm seriously getting hooked onto convs. &hooked onto ____ dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home